Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMY!!

This month's birthday girl is Amy! Join me in wishing her a Happy 11th anniversary of her 29th birthday! Here's her info.......

Name: Amy Krueger
Married, two children: Han (age 15) and Jessi (age 10)
Currently employed (YAY!) and starting nursing school this month
Hobbies/Interests: reading, writing, music (Rick Springfield, Darren Hayes, Theory of a Deadman and Creed top the list currently but my musical interests are all over the board)
Things that make me smile: hearing my girls laugh, hanging with good friends, the promise of a better future
My Charity: VH 1’s Save The Music. Music is a huge part of my life and always has been. You can take away my TV and my books, but don’t take away my music. Han sings and plays in the band, Jessi plays in the band and dances. We always have music on in the car. Songs tell stories and create memories. Music is a very basic thing and I think that all children should be able to experience it.


Check out the link to the right for Amy's charity. Have a birthday coming up?? Turning 40?? Please leave a comment and we will get back to you so your charity can get some traffic as well

No comments:

Post a Comment